Have you recently graduated or are nearing graduation as a BSc/MSc in Computer Science or similar? Are you ready to embark on a digital adventure as a top-notch talent within Java Web Development? If solving the puzzle of digital solutions is your thing, Valtech’s International Talent Programme is a fantastic opportunity for you. We offer an intensive 6 months-trainee programme that gives you a solid foundation for development now and in the future.
Take the next step to create solutions based on the newest technologies and bring your digital talent worldwide!
Here’s what we can offer:
The Valtech International Talent Programme is a great opportunity for new or soon-to-be graduates who want to develop digital solutions in a vibrant, creative and international environment.
You’ll be part of an international group of talents based in each of our offices in Copenhagen, Munich, Paris and Utrecht/Amsterdam. You’ll be working in all of the offices during the 6-months trainee programme for training and working on projects.
During the programme, you’ll among other things be trained in and introduced to:
- Valtech’s vision, mission, culture, values, leadership principles and brand promise
- What makes you a great Valtech consultant
- Other roles and disciplines in Valtech e.g. Digital Design, User Experience, Interface Development, SEO, Data Analytics, Content Management etc.
- Digital Marketing
- Agile Methods and Principles
- Digital Project Management
- Best practices within Java and related web technologies
- The Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) platform
- …and much more
You’ll be employed as a full-time employee at Valtech from the beginning of the programme.
The Ideal Candidate
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You are a recent graduate or are in the process of completing a bachelor or a master coursework or thesis in computer science or similar
- You have a passion for Java and a strong drive to work with web development
- You have a good understanding of web technology, such as HTTP
- You have basic HTML/CSS skills
- You have some experience with IDE usage, build tools, source code management, Unix/Linux and CMS-systems
- You have a good understanding of object oriented principles & design
- You have strong English language skills, both oral and written
- You have a valid passport
- You thrive in an open and informal environment where freedom comes with accountability
And here’s a little about us
As a part of the global Valtech Group with 2.000+ colleagues in 28 offices around the world, we provide people the opportunity to work on global projects together with our other offices and to pursue an international career. Our clients include among many others Rolex, L’Oréal, Douwe Egberts, Volkswagen, Audi and Heineken.
Valtech is where experiences are engineered. We help clients orchestrate experiences, integrate them into their existing digital ecosystem and then evolve them, adapting to rapidly changing digital landscapes.
We interact across disciplines, trades and teams. We are consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients and careers. We have an international, open and collaborative culture that opens up for unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development.
We have a role-based, transparent workplace based on democratic principles. We all experience a large degree of freedom with accountability.
Our ambition is to be among the absolute top digital agencies globally and the undisputed source of cutting edge, next-gen digital solutions that transforms our clients’ digital presence and create measurable and second-to-none business results for them.
How to apply
It’s pretty simple, click on the apply button below and provide us with your cv and a motivational letter. We’ll get back to you within only a few days.